'Beyond Scared Straight' star Ashley Tropez, 24, found dead > 자유게시판

'Beyond Scared Straight' star Ashley Tropez, 24, f…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hanna Devore
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-05 02:37

본문

Troubled star Ashley Tropez has been found dead in an abandoned home at 24 years of age after suffering 'traumatic injuries'.

The former teen star of 'Beyond Scared Straight', a show that took teenagers to prisons in an effort to scare them into behaving better, was found dead on Friday inside a derelict home in Victorville, CA, local police said.

Cops responded to calls of a dead body at the abandoned house and found the body of Tropez, who they confirmed had starred in the show when she was just 17 years old.

The woman she was squatting with in the abandoned building was immediately identified as a suspect.

Troubled reality TV star Ashley Tropez has been found dead in an abandoned California home at 24 years of age after suffering 'traumatic injuries'

Alexis Call, 24, was arrested not long after and is being held at the High Desert Detention Center. 

She has since been charged with murder after appearing in court on Tuesday.

Tropez was one of the teenage faces that appeared in the opening season of 'Beyond Scared Straight'.

She stated that she was on the show for reportedly fighting, getting into problems, and selling weed. 

While the show is designed to terrify wayward teens, it did not appear to have a strong effect on the 17-year-old Tropez.

The former teen star of 'Beyond Scared Straight', a show that took teenagers to prisons in an effort to scare them into behaving better, was found dead on Friday inside a derelict home in Victorville, CA, local police said

A year after she appeared on the show she revealed that the experience did not bring any major changes to her life.

She said: 'I'm still the same person. I just be everywhere, from friends to family's houses. Just chilling.'

A year later she revealed that the experience did not bring any major changes to her life.

She said: 'I'm still the same person. I just be everywhere, from friends to family's houses.

Just chilling.' 

''Beyond Scared Straight!' will once again show young offender intervention programs, only these have evolved since 'scaring teens is no longer as easy of a task,' the show boasted.

It debuted in 2011 and wrapped in 2015, Buy Verified PayPal Accounts - buypaypalaccounts.com winning an Emmy nomination along the way.

However it was also criticized for being ineffective and unnecessary.  

One review wrote: 'This show is a blatant excuse for a prison documentary.

Of course, I get the idea that people have done things so awfully wrong, but going to jail for it is just crossing several lines.'

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.